Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Accommodation page URL – translations
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by Alex M.
- February 20, 2022 at 1:11 pm #1260358Maurice CouwenbergParticipant
I made translations of my accommodations with WPML. I notice that for the individual accommodations in english the url is correct:
but in dutch and portugese the word accommodation is not translated, nor can be change in the permalink option of rankmath
https://book.yourholiday.pt/accommodation/casa-canconeta/ … must be …/accomodatie/…
https://book.yourholiday.pt/pt-pt/accommodation/casa-canconeta/ .. must be …/alojamento/…
I already selected and translated all “accommodations” words in the string translations….I saw a comment on the forum but the replay are private and the part not private did not help me.
Please your support
Maurice CouwenbergFebruary 22, 2022 at 1:00 pm #1264333Alex MParticipant
If you want to translate the slug of an accommodation do the following:
- Go to WPML -> Settings and check the box to “Translate custom post and taxonomy base slugs.”
- Scroll down to “Post Types Translation” table.
- Find “Accommodation Types (mphb_room_type)” row in the table.
- Click on “Set different slugs in different languages for Accommodation Types.”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.