- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by Mary Evans.
- February 17, 2020 at 6:03 pm #919177Julien BLANCHARDParticipant
I was wondering if it was possible to automatically block the fact of being able to book an accommodation the next day of an already existing reservation (example: accommodation 1 reserved from 10/02 to 11/02, I would like the 12/02 to be blocked so that the cleaning can be done etc) and also to indicate it on the calendar.
Also, what if it was possible to have a reduced price when someone books 2 different accommodations?
Thank you in advance!
Have a nice evening.March 12, 2020 at 8:43 am #929280Mary EvansParticipant
1. We can offer to block the needed dates manually via Bookings > Buuking Rules > Block accommodation since for now, there is no such possibility to block some days after Check-out automatically.
Nevertheless, we have such a request on our feature requests list. We will add your upvote there, in order to notify you when this gets implemented.
In case anybody else needs this feature too, feel free to leave your upvotes here.
2. There is no such option. It is possible to vary prices depending on number of guests / booked nights (here is the video tutorial).
As a variant, you may create a discount coupon code. Coupon codes can be created in Bookings > Coupons.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.