Table of Contents
Quick start guide
It’s pretty easy to start working with the plugin! Please, follow these steps:
- Install the plugin and find ‘Timetable’ on your WordPress dashboard.
- Add Columns: Timetable → Add Column.
- Add Events: Timetable → Add Event.
- Add timetable to a page.
After downloading the plugin you should have motopress-timetable.zip file on your computer. This is a compressed file with all the plugin data. Here the steps to follow to install it:
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins → Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button.
- Click the Choose File button → find the plugin archive on your computer.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate.