Appointment Booking WooCommerce Payments Highlights
The WooCommerce Payments extension for the Appointment Booking plugin will help you connect many more local payment methods and provide even more payment convenience to your clients.
How to install the Appointment Booking WooCommerce addon
- Install and activate the WooCommerce addon for Appointment Booking.
- Create one WooCommerce product (e.g. label it Appointment) that your clients will pay for.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard > Appointments > Settings > Payments > WooCommerce > Manage > Enable this payment method > select the WooCommerce product you created.
- Enable and set up WooCommerce payment gateways via WooCommerce > Settings.
How it works for your clients
- Your client chooses a service and appointment time in the booking widget.
- They provide personal data to confirm the reservation.
- They choose the WooCommerce payment gateway that suits their needs and pay.
- Upon a successful payment, a new booking appears in the Bookings menu of your Appointment Booking plugin.
- Orders in WooCommerce are automatically synchronized with bookings of the Appointment Booking plugin.