Google Analytics for Appointment Booking Add-on Highlights
Use this extension to measure user engagement and conversions specifically through the MotoPress Appointment Booking plugin for WordPress.
Automated & Poweful Event Tracking
The add-on gives you tools to measure the following actions: the services clients view on the site, items they add or remove from the shopping cart, initiation of the checkout process, and ultimately, making a booking.
Bookings Revenue Analysis
Thanks to powerful tools of Google Analytics 4, you’ll gain a better understanding of your most popular services and their influence on revenue generation for your appointment business. In particular, you’ll be able to:
- Analyze the shopping behavior in the booking widget.
- Identity which services drive most conversions.
- Understand the percentage of website visitors who make a booking.
- Measure refunds.
Data-driven User Behavior Insights
Use the Google Analytics 4 actionable insights to measure engagement with the booking widget and optimize your conversion strategy.
In particular, explore user behavior patterns across various touchpoints of your booking widget, including service view habits, cart abandonment rates, refunds, and successful conversions. View them on various graphs and charts in Google Analytics 4.
Learn More about the Google Analytics for Appointment Booking Add-on
- Works with Google Analytics 4.
- The addon allows you to easily add the Google tag snippet to your website even if you don’t use Google Analytics yet.
- Purchases and refunds in Google Analytics 4 are associated with the booking statuses in the Appointment Booking plugin accordingly.
- Identify the Appointment Booking items by service name and category in Google Analytics 4.
- You can see your events and their parameters using the Realtime and DebugView reports on Google Analytics 4.
- Appointment Booking 1.17.2 or greater