mandatory service

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Geert,

Thank you for you question. You may add mandatory Fees via Dashboard > Bookings > Taxes and Fees. Add new Fee and limit it per 1 day if you wish to charge 1 time only no matter how long the guests stay.

best regards,
    J. Davis

James Farah
    Participant

Hi J Davis,

I have the booking plug in pro and i dont see that feature.
    i need to add a mandatory fix fee cleaning and laundry fee
    can you please tell me how to do this?

Thanks

Andre Flores

Hello, James!

The feature has not been implemented to the Hotel Booking plugin since it has not been quite popular so far. If you would like to add a mandatory cleaning and laundry service, you should add it as a fee: navigate to Bookings ->Taxes & Fees tab and add a fee there: https://prnt.sc/unhllk. The fee will be displayed separately in the price breakdown, so your Guests could see what they are charged for.

Regards,
    Andre

Denise Wash
    Participant

I need the service to be mandatory as well. any progress in being able to pre-check this in the checkout??

Valeriia Bavykina

Hi Denise!

Thanks for your up-vote. I just added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out.

Hendrik Mijnders
    Participant

Same for me! I want to add variable taxes on costs. When i can add the cleaning as a service then it would be fine for me.

Andre Flores

Hello Hendrik,

You may add cleaning as a Fee, so it is obligatory while booking a stay. Adding cleaning as a Fee is quite flexible, as you may charge it per accommodation/per day or make it a one-off fee by setting the “Limit” option to 1 day.

Regards,
    Andre

Arvid Evers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

You may follow this document to learn how to add mandatory services as fees https://motopress.com/document/hotel-booking-taxes-and-fees/

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.