mandatory service

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Hi,

is it possible to make a service like cleaning mandatory? Our customers have to pay a fee for cleaning the house after they leave.

Stephane Roelandt
    Participant

+1 !

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, you can add Service, name it ‘Cleaning Mandatory’, define Price, set Periodicity – ‘Once’ and Charge – ‘Per Accommodation’. Or you mean it should be required? Can not you add it to accommodation price?
    Feel free to clarify this service if there are some special peculiarities. Thank you.

Best regards,
    John

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi John,

cleaning service fee is required! Cannot be added to accommodation price as the price is fixed no matter the number of nights the guests stay.

I had already done as you described, but the customer still has to select the service, when is should be required.

Look here : http://www.aabenraabnb.dk

Stephane Roelandt
    Participant

Hey John,

any news on making a service mandatory? Maybe something to put on the roadmap? 🙂

Thanks,
    Stephane

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m sorry for a delay. I’ve just added this request to our features list. If somebody else needs this please notify us by comment on this topic to increase its priority. Thank you for your interaction.

Best regards,
    John

Stephane Roelandt
    Participant

Thanks ! And keep up the good work !

Roy Green
    Participant

Yes… this is a feature that I need also.

Thanks.

Roy

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Roy,

Thank you for your feedback. It is under development right now. We’ll notify you when this it is done.

Best regards,
    John

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi everyone!

We have just launched an update for the plugin with new features: mandatory fees and taxes.
    Check it out in the demo https://hbdemo.getmotopress.com/
    or update your plugin if it is already installed.
    It would be nice to know your feedback on the new features.

Joke Scholte
    Participant

Hi,
    I have just purchased Villagio theme. How/where can I find the updates for the hotel booking plugin with the new features mandatory fees and taxes, please?
    Thanks, Joscho

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your question. The plugin integrated into the themes will be updated soon with support of WooCommerce (shop style). Please keep your license activated to get update notification. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
    John

[email protected]
    Participant

+1, looking forward for this update. any ETA John?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

All themes with Hotel Booking plugin will be updated in a day or two. Please keep the license activated to get automatic update and get taxes and fees (mandatory charges) functionality.

Best regards,
    John

Geert Pierco
    Participant

Still not a checkbox guest can’t uncheck with a fixed price no matter the number of nights they stay and accomodation type.
    This would be so very handy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.