This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by J. Davis 2 years, 4 months ago.
- September 8, 2017 at 3:01 am #567840
I hope this is the right place to post this. After using this plugin a little more, I would like to add my wishlist for future features.
1. As someone else mentioned, two prices for same menu item. In the case of wine by the glass/bottle or for salad half/full (specific to a site I am working on).
2. Some sort of import feature like .csv file or tab delimited for importing a bunch of menu items. Even if it was just title, excerpt, price, and category.
3. A way to sort or compartmentalize menu items by category in the menu item list. I am working on a site with over 100 menu items and it would be nice to be able to just look at the ones under a certain category.
I’m really liking the plugin and would happily pay for this plugin with these features.
DonSeptember 11, 2017 at 2:02 pm #569088
Thank you for your feedback.
1. For this feature you can try using Toppings addon to provide a choice of size, volume, etc.
2. Thank you, we’ll keep request about CSV import/export in mind.
3. You can add shortcodes to output certain category link or menu items of certain category. Or you mean a dropdown filter at the top of the page with all your categories?
- This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by J. Davis.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.