Checkout short code not working

• This topic has 36 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Arvid Evers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m not sure I get the issue correctly. Could you please clarify how you have configured payment in WordPress instead of the Hotel Booking plugin? Or do you mean you use HB WooCommerce Payments? I’d recommend you that you contact our support team for assistance.

best regards,
    John Davis

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m not sure I get the issue correctly. Could you please clarify how you have configured payment in WordPress instead of the Hotel Booking plugin? Or do you mean you use HB WooCommerce Payments? I’d recommend you that you contact our support team for assistance.

best regards,
    John Davis

Arvid Evers
    Participant
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. It looks like you have selected woo checkout page in the settings of the hotel booking plugin. However, you need to have 2 separate checkout pages:

– with [mphb_checkout] shortode and it should be selected at Accommodation > Settings as Checkout page
    – with [woocommerce_checkout] shortode and it should be selected at WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced as Checkout page

If you wish us to configure the HB WooCOmmerce Payments addon you may order this service https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking-woocommerce-configuration/

best regards,
    John Davis

Arvid Evers
    Participant
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

You are welcome, I am happy to assist.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.