Checkout short code not working

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Muruganantham A
    Participant

Thank you for your reply but the problem has been solved by the using the suggestion in the previous replies there was a problem updating it, but I had another question on where can I edit the checkout forms.

As a button linked to the blog is displayed in the checkout form.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Could you clarify the question more detailed with button on the checkout page that leads to blog page? Could you provide site example to test it out?

Muruganantham A
    Participant

I have attached the link where the button leads to blog/post pages, I would like to remove that button.
    https://www.katchalinn.com/accommodation/triple-bedroom/?#booking-form-289

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve just tested reservation and it works properly on your site. Could you clarify the steps to find out the issue your report?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Muruganantham A
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

That layout is iherited from your theme. You can check if there are any settings for post layouts within theme you use. Or you may hide author of the accommodation type applying the style below to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS

.single-mphb_room_type .post-author-metadata {
        display: none;
    }

As for the calendar so you may try to apply the style below to Additional CSS box as well:

.mphb-calendar td {
        padding: 0 !important;
    }

We would also recommend to try to use Hotel Booking plugin with free booking theme – Palmeria you can preview theme here https://themes.getmotopress.com/palmeria/

best regards,
    J. Davis

Muruganantham A
    Participant

Thank you for helping me resolve the issues they worked just fine and about the theme palmeria is there any video or manual i could use for designing the website

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is one click demo data import option that will make your site to look exactly like theme demo. So you will just need to edit existing content.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Pavel Novák
    Participant

I have the same issue. When I use only 1 language, everything is OK. But when I add another language (using WPML), reservation submit page is empty. You can try it there: http://www.doubickasalas.cz Czech works, English not. THanks for your help. [mphb_checkout] shortcode is on page in both langs.

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

It looks like your accommodation type in English is not available. Make sure that its rate has been translated. If it does not help, please, submit a support ticket.

Bart van den Ancker
    Participant

Same issue here.
    I have place the [mphb_checkout] shortcode on booking confirmation page and it is selected at settings of hotel booking plugin and I have also unchecked the hide reservation form and I still face the same issue.

Andre Flores

Hello Bart,

Kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Barbara Fresz
    Participant

I have this same issue. I put [mphb_checkout] on the booking confirmation page AND the booking confirmation page is set as the checkout page BUT the booking confirmation page is completely blank.

Not sure what else to do, and customers currently would not be able to book! Thanks for any further help!

Andre Flores

Hello Barbara,

In order to check your configuration I need the access to your WordPress dashboard. Kindly provide me with it either here in a private reply or in our Help Desk.

Regards,
    Andre

Arvid Evers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.