Checkout short code not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Karang Nyimbor Hotel
    Participant

Hello,

the checkout short code along with a few others are not working on my website. If I add them via elementor, a blank grey space will show in the column I choose to add the code to.

Whether I use elementor or the wordpress editor to add the shortcode, nothing but a blank page shows up. Please help. Thank you

Sevenscope Lda
    Participant

Hello,

Noticed the same too.

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi,

The checkout shortcode and a few others display system elements. These elements do not appear within the Elementor interface, because they cannot be edited with a page builder.
    Try adding the checkout shortcode ( [mphb_checkout] ) through the Shortcode element of Elementor.
    If you are still having any issue with the shortcodes, please, submit a ticket for our support team here.

Jonathan Solana
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem but with the alpenhouse theme, I can not put Checkout with elementor code, even using its shortcodes extension. please could you help me

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Jonathan,

Do you mean you can not see anything on booking confirmation page when you are redirected there after you click confirm reservation button on search page or while checking availability of accommodation? Or you mean you simply visit the page and it is just blank?

best regards,
    J.Davis

syam hassan
    Participant

can not see anything on booking confirmation page

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Syam,

Make sure there is added [mphb_checkout] shortcode on your booking confirmation page and make sure this page is selected at Hotel Booking settings. Also make you passed all the steps of reservation before you were brought to booking confirmation page.

best regards,
    J.Davis

Audrey Davis
    Participant

I am having the same issue. I put [mphb_checkout] on the booking confirmation page AND the booking confirmation page is set as the checkout page BUT the booking confirmation page is completely blank. It has the heading title “booking confirmation” but nothing is displayed.

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Audrey,

We were informed that the issue on your website has been fixed.

Vincent IT
    Participant

I have the same blank page with [mphb_checkout]. How to fix this?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Vincent,

Navigate to Dashboard>Accommodation>Settings and uncheck the following option Hide reservation forms and buttons

best regards,
    J. Davis

Regina Boebner
    Participant

Hi, I’m also having the same issue. I’m using elementor short code element and putting it there. I have also set the checkout page to my ‘reservation page’, kept the confirmation page setting to blank. The setting ‘hide reservations forms, etc’ has been unchecked. Am I missing something? It loads to my reservation, but where the shortcode should be it is just blank. Thank you.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Regina Boebner.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Regina,

Could you specify what you mean under Reservation Page? There should be placed just [mphb_checkout] shortcode on Booking Confirmation page and you should make sure this page is selected at settings of Hotel Booking plugin to complete the reservation.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Muruganantham A
    Participant

I have place the [mphb_checkout] shortcode on booking confirmation page and it is selected at settings of hotel booking plugin and I have also unchecked the hide reservation form and I still face the same issue.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you provide the URL of your site where availability form is placed so we’ll test reservation process there?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.