Checkout short code not working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by   J. Davis 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Karang Nyimbor Hotel
    Participant

Hello,

the checkout short code along with a few others are not working on my website. If I add them via elementor, a blank grey space will show in the column I choose to add the code to.

Whether I use elementor or the wordpress editor to add the shortcode, nothing but a blank page shows up. Please help. Thank you

Sevenscope Lda
    Participant

Hello,

Noticed the same too.

Stacy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The checkout shortcode and a few others display system elements. These elements do not appear within the Elementor interface, because they cannot be edited with a page builder.
    Try adding the checkout shortcode ( [mphb_checkout] ) through the Shortcode element of Elementor.
    If you are still having any issue with the shortcodes, please, submit a ticket for our support team here.

Jonathan Solana
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem but with the alpenhouse theme, I can not put Checkout with elementor code, even using its shortcodes extension. please could you help me

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Jonathan,

Do you mean you can not see anything on booking confirmation page when you are redirected there after you click confirm reservation button on search page or while checking availability of accommodation? Or you mean you simply visit the page and it is just blank?

best regards,
    J.Davis

syam hassan
    Participant

can not see anything on booking confirmation page

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Syam,

Make sure there is added [mphb_checkout] shortcode on your booking confirmation page and make sure this page is selected at Hotel Booking settings. Also make you passed all the steps of reservation before you were brought to booking confirmation page.

best regards,
    J.Davis

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.