Adults/Children Error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by   Mary Evans 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Charlotte Jones
    Participant

Quite confused by the adults/children settings.

For example, I have a room which sleeps 4. This can either be 4 adults OR 2 adults & 2 children OR 3 adults & 1 child etc.

When I create the accommodation type, I have to set the capacity for adults & children. I’ve set it to 2 adults and 2 children, but this means that during the booking confirmation process, someone can’t book for 4 adults, or 1 adult and 3 children etc.

How can I fix this?

I tried disabling adult & children options in the settings and using ‘guests’ instead, and whilst this works for the search availability form, it still shows adults and children during the booking process.

Mary Evans

Hello Charlotte,

Thank you for contacting us.
    If the “children” option does not matter for your website, in the Accommodation tab > Settings you can hide “children” field and use Guests label instead in the Guest Management section. In this way, a guest will see only the adults’ occupancy and on the checkout page will have to select the guests’ number.
    If you still have the issue unsolved, please, submit us a ticket here.
    We have also added your request to our feature request list and can notify you when it gets implemented.

Best regards,
    M. Evans

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by   Mary Evans.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.