Abandoned Cart Email

• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ashleigh Bamford
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am wondering if it’s possible to set up an automated abandoned cart email to follow up with potential guests who didn’t complete their booking and it shows as ‘abandoned’ in the system. This will be a great way to remind guests to complete their booking or to reach out if they have any questions or need any help with their booking.
    Thank you
    Ash

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi, we had similar requests for this feature previously so I’ve added your upvote to the task. Here are they:

Needs to be admin email for bookings even if payment not completed.

No admin emails when payment didn’t work

Do you also use confirmation mode upon payment on your site?

Shelley Montreuil
    Participant

edit – I will add upvote on those two issues …

please add another upvote for me

Ashleigh Bamford
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for getting back to me. The other requests are slightly different in that they involve payment issues. This request is where someone has entered their details into the booking form but then decided not to go ahead with payment.
    Cheers,
    Ash

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ashleigh,
    Do you mean you wish the plugin would capture the information of the guest even if he did not click on the Book button on the Booking Confirmation page?

Ashleigh Bamford
    Participant

Hi,
    I have our website set up so that a guest enters their details in the booking form and clicks ‘book now’ they are then taken to the next page where they review their booking and enter their bank card details for payment.

If a guest enters all their details in the booking form and clicks book now, but then does not go through with the payment, the booking will show as abandoned on the back end.

I want to be able to automatically send these people an abandoned cart email prompting them to complete their booking. Is this possible?

Cheers,
    Ash

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ashleigh,
    Thanks for your detailed explanation. No, there is no option for this at the moment. We have the request in the list of features and I’ve added your upvote.

Coelho Alexander
    Participant

Hello,

This would be a really great feature to add in “Hotel Booking Event-Driven Emails” plugin

It’s a simple one and can make website owner maximize revenue with less effort.

Upvoted 1000 times 🙂

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.