MotoPress White Label plugin allows you to re-brand MotoPress Content Editor, Slider and Content Editor addons. Using this extension you can re-name MotoPress plugins, change logos, icons and other brand images to your own. This addon is useful either for developers and for end-users. MotoPress White Label plugin is a great tool to transform MotoPress Editor to your custom WordPress Page Builder by hiding license and update notifications, changing links and even loading animation.
It is fully compatible with WPMU thus developers can hide the plugins from the list and even disable default WordPress editor for their customers to use MotoPress editor only. MotoPress White label plugin is rather flexible as it makes possible to re-brand plugins either within user-friendly interface or by coding.
- compatible with Content Editor, Slider and all further plugins
- re-name plugins
- change images
- substitute URLs with yours
- ability to hide MotoPress plugins from the Plugins list
- compatible with WPMU
- can be used either as a separate plugin or integrated to a theme
– install MotoPress White Label plugin to your WordPress. After plugin installation the default re-branding settings would be applied.
– go to WordPress Settings > MotoPress White Label to manage re-branding settings.
There are three tabs of settings in MotoPress White Label:
Global – at this tab you can hide MotoPress Content Editor, Slider and White Label plugins from the plugins list. Also you can hide White Label from the menu settings.