WPML translation ?!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Raymond

For international purposes I need more languages the just english.

Is there a possibility to get the content of the shortcodes translated for Rooms/Roomtypes ?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Raymond,

I’m sorry but could you specify your request more detailed. Do you need to translate plugin settings, etc or have multilingual content on your website pages?
    We are working hard on adding new features to the plugin. Your help is much appreciated. It would be great if you email us the features you would like to get with nearest updates. Also describe your ideas as much as possible.

Best regards,
    John

Raymond W. Treß
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Ray,

1. We are sorry for a delay. We’ll add multilingual support in the nest version of plugin. it will be released in 2 or 3 weeks. We are sorry for temporary inconveniences.
    2. We’ll also review your another request and will do our best to enable it too. It might be in further updates too.
    Thank you for your help. Feel free to contact us if you need some features for this plugin which are not currently available.

Best regards,
    John

Raymond W. Treß
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tassos

Hi there i think that i have an issue in the translated types of the rooms availability function
    When i choose to search for the rooms availability the plug-in search and shows all the translated versions of the same room which is inconvenient. Can i modify the search availability parameters [mphb_search_results] in order not to show the same room as many times as the translated versions of the same room ???

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have heard you have found a solution. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.