About Multilanguage Sites and translated Rooms

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tassos

Hi there i think that i have an issue in the translated types of the rooms availability function
    When i choose to search for the rooms availability the plug-in search and shows all the translated versions of the same room which is inconvenient. Can i modify the search availability parameters [mphb_search_results] in order not to show the same room as many times as the translated versions of the same room ???

Tassos

Please ignore my posts i found the solution
    Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your notification.

Best regards,
    John

Max

Hi @Tassos
    what plugins did you use to translate site and hotel booking?

My site has been translated with polylang.

Hotel Booking is polylang compatible?

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Max,

Yes, Hotel Booking plugin is multilingual ready. It has been tested with WPML plugin but you can use Polylang as well.
    Just make sure you use latest version of plugin.

Best regards,
    John

Maciej Kaczor
    Participant

Hi @Tassos can I ask you how did you solve this problem,I’m dealing with the same situation at the moment, and while I have you attention how did you deal with getting search results in language of the search …..What I mean is When I search in english search results are english , and when I search in polish search results are also english ….
    Thanks for help.
    All the best Maciej

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Maciej,

I tried to apply translated rate to the translated accommodation type but this change has been applied for source language too.
    Thus I’d recommend to use WPML to translate content of Booking plugin.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.