Using twilio to notify users with the Payment Request module.

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Using twilio to notify users with the Payment Request module.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Labelle
    Participant

I am trying to send the guest a text message with the info about the payment request as a lot of them are missing the emails.

I was going to use Pabby and twilio but I can’t seem to find a way to duplicate the email the Motopress plugin sends to the guest.
    They don’t allow a BCC: address (That would be the easiest)

Settings ‹ Serenity Cove — WordPress and 33 more pages - Work - Microsoft_ .. 2023-09-03 at 8.14.07 PM

I would BCC the Pabbly webhook email address then extract some info from the email like phone number, and then send a SMS message to the phone number on file via Pabby/Twilio.

I have searched and tried to find other tools to send a copy of the email.. all no good.

Do you have any other ideas for me to try?

eric Brabants
    Participant

I also have a certain loss of e-mails (unread or otherwise).

I’m looking for a solution to send payment requests and other notifications by sms.

if you have a solution, I’d love to hear from you.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. There is no integration with any SMS service for the Hotel booking plugin. We have this request and I added your upvotes to this task/. We will notify you if we have any news. Thanks.

Ryan Labelle
    Participant

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.