Use stripe promptpay payment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wouter Overveld
    Participant

Hello,

When you use stripe you can use the standard payment methodes like ideal, Bancontact and creditcard. Stripe also provide promtpay .

For thailand payments (my homestay is in thailand) i enable this payment in my stripe account. They payment is not showing by the checkout.

I contacted stripe support and they said everything looks fine in my stripe account and the problem should be by wordpress / motopress plugin. I open an support ticket but after 72 hours still no responds, thats why i open this forum ticket.

Do i need to change some code or what? Because i try many things in my stripe account but it still doesn’t show up.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Wouter,

Thanks for your question. There is no promptpay payment method available under Stripe in the Hotel Booking plugin by default. As another option, you may check if there is an addon for woocommerce that allows you to enable promptpay and then use our HB WooCommerce Payments add-on to add woocommerce checkout page with woocommerce payment gateways to the booking process.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.