Update Hotel Booking plugin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Logan Wise
    Participant

Hi,

We purchased the Mountainview theme from motopress.com and it is activated with the license key.

How can we update to the new Hotel Booking 3.1.0?

We have Mountainview Version: 1.3.0, but Hotel Booking is still on Version 3.0.3.

Mountainview

Looking at the Mountainview release notes, I thought Hotel Booking would update when the theme updated.

Thank you for your help!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Logan,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Install Plugins and you should be able to find option to update Hotel Booking plugin there.
    Let us know if it is helpful

best regards,
    J. Davis

Logan Wise
    Participant

Hi John,

When I click “apply” in the screenshot below, no changes occur (still on HBP 3.0.3). Is there something I’m missing?

Thank you for your help.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Logan,

Thank you for provided screenshot. It looks like you navigated to Dashboard > Plugins however we ask you to navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Install Plugins.
    If it is not helpful we would ask you to submit a request to our support team to sort this out. Thanks.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Logan Wise
    Participant

Hi John,

I will submit a support request. I have WordPress 5.1 installed and there is no
    Dashboard > Appearance > Install Plugins.

I DO have Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New

However, when I search “motopress hotel booking,” only Hotel Booking Lite is shown.

Thank you.

Logan Wise
    Participant

In case it helps others, the Mountainview theme updated successfully to version 1.3.0, but the Hotel Booking plugin update failed (still on 3.0.3). WordPress didn’t show an update notification for Hotel Booking despite having an older version.

I was able to deactivate the Hotel Booking plugin 3.0.3 then delete it. Since it’s a required plugin, WordPress prompted me to reinstall Hotel Booking and it grabbed/installed the new version 3.1.0. I activated the new version and all is well now.

Thank you!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Logan,

Thank you for shared experience. We’ll keep this case in mind and fix the issue if we found out how to replicate it.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.