Transfer of the number of residents

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Oleg Stepanov
    Participant

Hi, I have been using the plugin for several years. In general, everything is fine, but I want to add one function. When searching for rooms, customers choose not only dates, but also the number of “ADULTS” and “CHILDREN” and in the search results, the cost of rooms is given correctly, taking into account these data, but when switching to the booking confirmation form, where it is necessary to fill in the last data before the final booking in the fields “ADULTS” and “CHILDREN”, it is necessary to select the number of “ADULTS” and “CHILDREN” again. Many customers forget to fill in the “ADULTS” and “CHILDREN” field the first time, and as a result, the base cost is shown in the price breakdown form, which is usually less. Is it possible to make the number in the fields “ADULTS” and “CHILDREN” transferred automatically to the final booking confirmation form.
    Thanks!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Oleg,

Thank you for your feedback. We have this request in our list of features https://motopress.com/forums/topic/booking-workflow/ I’ve added your upvote to this task and we’ll notify you when I have any news on this request.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Robert
    Participant

+1 for this, however, there may be issues when multiple accommodations are booked by the customer. If the customer’s booking is split over multiple rooms then we would need the customer to input the number of adults and children in each one rather than guessing.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your feedback. We’ve added your upvote.

best regards,
    J. Davis

endless blue
    Participant

+ Upvote.
    I have a ( a difficult) client for whom I’ve developed a villa reservation site. She’s focussed on fixing this and is threatening to walk away from the project. Is there any work around on this. If it cant be done as an override of a template, I’m willing to edit the actual template and manage through any upgrades.

I have posed separately on a couple of other ‘show stoppers’

Thanks for your always excellent support

Andrea V.
    Participant

Upvote

Valeriia Bavykina

Hi Andrea!I have added you to the follow-up list, so you can be sure you’ll be the first to know if and when anything changes on the status of this feature.

Valeriia Bavykina

Hi! I can definitely see how this feature could be beneficial, but unfortunately, we cannot offer any workaround right now. I’ve just added you to the follow-up list, so as soon as we do have news regarding this feature, we’ll be sure to reach out.

Olexandr
    Participant

Upvote

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.