The appearance of the apartments on the front page

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Luviana The appearance of the apartments on the front page

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    margaret Njeri
    Participant

I have five different types of rooms but find that this does not look too good on the page as I have them on three columns and there’s a space left at the end.
    Is it possible to have arrows at the end and have all apartments showing alternatively have three apartments at the top and two at the bottom but occupying the space of three.
    check the screenshots below

margaret Njeri
    Participant

srs
    scs
    Is it possible to have the accommodation types looking this way.
    I have a total of five types and find that they don’t look too good on three columns or two columns

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your question. You may try to add Post Carousel block and select Accommodation Types post type to slideshow your properties. Unfortunately, there is not an option to show all the details or price of each property but you may show the featured image, description, and read more/Details button.
    You may learn how to adjust the layout of posts for post carousel gallery reading this article https://motopress.com/blog/getwid-wordpress-blocks-post-carousel-gutenberg-block/
    Feel free to put any further questions.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.