Synchronisation Issues (Booking.com, Tripadvisor, AirBnB, HomeAway)

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Synchronisation Issues (Booking.com, Tripadvisor, AirBnB, HomeAway)

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Christian,

Thanks for contacting us. Could you try to navigate to Accommodation > Settings and find the option to delete the logs older than Day automatically? Thus the logs should be deleted more often not to store too many logs in your database.

Let me know if it is helpful.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Christian Braat
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Christian,

Could you please specify how many accommodations (units of accommodation types) you have on your site and what version of the Hotel Booking plugin is installed on your site? Thanks.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Christian Braat
    Participant
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Cristian,

Thank you for your reply. It is not so many logs that may be created with 4 accommodations only. If you import bookings every 15 minutes then you get 16 logs per 1 hour and 384 logs per 24 hours (1 day). This amount of logs should not be critical to stuck the synchronization process.
    You may try to submit a ticket to our support team referring to this topic so that we could take a closer look at your site and server configurations.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Christian Braat
    Participant
    Tine Rothhardt
    Participant

Sorry, to jump into this conversation but the issue might be related to this problem here. Since I updated the website to php 8, the ical sync is no longer working. In the status it only says “waiting”, no error messages etc.
    Could you please help?
    The website runs with wordpress 6.1.1. and the hotel-booking plugin 3.5.1 – because it came within a purchased theme I can’t update it..?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.