- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 4 weeks ago by Mary Evans.
- September 8, 2020 at 8:58 am #1000488Bastiaan LaarmansParticipant
Question, because our client had got a single property website and always got “1” accommodation available (or not when it is booked), we would like to remove the amount before the “accommodation description, see A in photo. How to remove/hide the number?
Second, the website of the client is complete dedicated to one property/accommodation. Therefor we do not need a new link from Search_results to the accommodation detail page. How can we disable the link, see B in photo.
Hope to receive a solution soon 😉. Thanks in advance!
BastiaanSeptember 9, 2020 at 6:33 am #1000962Mary EvansParticipant
If your client has only one property to rent, we recommend changing a general search availability form to booking form of his accommodation type with the shortcode
[mphb_availability ID="777"]where 777 is the needed acc. type ID.
Then, go to the Accommodation tab > Settings > and enable the “Skip Search Results” option > Save Changes.
M. EvansSeptember 9, 2020 at 9:49 am #1001076Bastiaan LaarmansParticipant
Thanks you for your feedback. This is indeed the best option to use, but can you describe how we will get [mphb_availability ID=”777″] as a horizontally search bar?
And second is it possible to add the “amount of guest” field?
BastiaanSeptember 10, 2020 at 7:25 am #1001752Mary EvansParticipant
1. Design and layout of the booking plugin depend on the styles of your active theme. In order to make a booking form horizontal, please, follow this article. Here is also a guide if you use the Elementor page builder and guide for Divi.
2. Since the 3.8.3 version of Hotel Booking, there was added the ability to display price, adults and children fields in the search form when the direct booking option from the accommodation page is enabled.
You can find and configure this option in the Accommodation tab > Settings > Direct Booking Form.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.