Not Working

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Jonas

Hello,

I have the same problem is the issue fixed?

Aaron

I am having the same issue…

Juan Velasco

I’m receiving the same error. It was working fine until i made the upgrade to 2.0.1

There is no Content section on the template of this page. Make sure the page template is correct.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have just released updated version where the issue is fixed. Please updated your plugins to work with MotoPress Page Builder.
    Thank you for understanding and patience.

Best regards,
    John

Vikash Saini
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Vikash,

If you use latest 2.0.3 version of plugin indeed I would ask you to submit request to our support team providing admin access to your WordPress. We’ll check it for you.

Best regards,
    John

Robert Schulze
    Participant

After a new installation of WordPress with https function, my motopress content editor wont load anything. There is only the default wordpress installation and the content editor. But it hangs up loading at 2/3 of the loading circle.

Can you help to resolve the problem?

P.S.: in my old installation (without https, only http) there was no problem with motopress content editor

EDIT: After testing, it seems to be only in firefox browser. in chrome it is working fine.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Robert Schulze.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

Make sure you use latest version of plugin. currently it is 2.0.3 version. If it is up to date try to clear the cache in your FireFox browser and check it again. Try to disable suspicious extensions at Firefox browser as it should run properly into both browsers.
    If it is not helpful you can submit a request providing admin login data. We’ll test it for you.

Best regards,
    John

Paul
    Participant

version 2.1.0 Not working for me either – same symptoms, and in chrome browser

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Paul.
    eudeline hugo
    Participant

Dear Motopress,

I have the same issue, again and again and again.
    Starting to make me really sick about Motopress.

Please do something, something else that “reinstall the previous version”.
    Those people had the problem in April, and it still doesnt work…………

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you !

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is different issue which mostly happens with CherryFramework4 themes. It happens on new pages when there is no content at all. If you add any character like ‘a’ letter and then launch MotoPress you’ll be able to add more content to the page. We are currently working on this issue. Meanwhile we recommend to use this workaround or roll back to 2.0.3 version. We are really sorry for inconveniences!
    If your theme is not a Cherry4 one make sure the page template you have selected allows to add content to the page. Some page templates provided by your theme simply does not allow to add content to page but output some layout, widgets area, etc. In order to check whether content can be added you can simply type any word e.g. ‘test’ using default WordPress Editor and click preview. If you cannot see the word you typed then it is not allowed to add content to this page template.

Best regards,
    John

John
    Participant

I have also a problem. When I make a new post the button “motopress editor” appears but isn’t clickable.
    How can I fix this problem?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi John,

First of all check the version of the plugin. Current latest version is 2.1.0. If there is installed earlier version at your website you should activate license of Content Editor to get notification about newer version available and update plugin.
    If there is installed 2.1.0 version you can try to find what plugin or theme may cause it. Or submit a request to our team. We’ll have a closer look at your issue.

Best regards,
    John

Daniel Moreira

The problem here was resovildo when deactivated Async JS and CSS and WP deferred javaScript apparently plugins that change JS are giving conflicting with Motopress content editor

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.