Not Working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Shawn

I keep getting this error:

“There is no Content section on the template of this page. Make sure the page template is correct.”

Whenever I try to edit a page. Can you help? Thanks!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Shawn,

Most likely the page you try to edit does not have content output. In order to test it you can try to type any word e.g ‘test’ using default WordPress editor and preview the changes. If you can not see the word you can try to switch page template and try it again.
    If you can see the word on preview we would ask you to submit a request so that we could test it on your website.

Best regards,
    John

angela
    Participant

Hi, I have paid for and installed the motopress content editor but the documentation says the
    “Content editor button can be found in the Pages and Posts section”
    but when I open a page to edit it, or create a new page the button is missing… any and all assistance appreciated.

It is the latest version of wp and this plugin that I am using.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Angela,

We need to have a closer look at the issue. Could you submit a request providing admin access details there. We’ll check it for you.

Best regards,
    John

Raj Dutta
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Raj,

Yes, send your login details to our email. Do not share your login details on a public forum.

Best regards,
    John

Ben Schnackenberg
    Participant

I have the same button issue. Not showing up!! I have emailed tech support and no response for over 2 hours?? Not very good service, lets go!! Who can help?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

We have replied to your request and asked to provide admin access and website URL so that we could test MotoPress WordPress Page Builder plugin at your site. Please send that data in the request.

Best regards,
    John

Cielo Verduzco
    Participant

I have the same problem.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Cielo,

Probably you use out of date Lite version. Please try to uninstall it first. Then go to your MotoPress account and download plugin of Personal license. Install it to your WordPress and activate its license.
    If it is not helpful you can send your login details to the request you’ve already submitted to our tech support.

Best regards,
    John

Jan Mogensen
    J. Davis
    Keymaster
    Richard

We can’t edit pages. We downloaded the lite version and it worked fine for a couple of days. Now we can’t edit or use it at all on any themes. We want to buy the developer license, but not until we know this issue has been fixed. Please respond and we will happily send you login details.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

We are working hard to fix it as soon as it is possible. We’ll notify you when the issue is fixed.
    We are sorry for temporary inconveniences.

Best regards,
    John

George

I have the same issue, it is being looked at. Must have been a bug in the update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.