guests can’t book & services not adding to booking price

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking guests can’t book & services not adding to booking price

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Olivia
    Participant

Hi,

FIRST ISSUE
    Confirm booking does not work. So customers can not make a booking.

Once customer has put in there details, and clicks ‘book now’ it goes to the ‘booking confirmation page’ with text saying ‘is a required field’

There’s no indication of what required fields are missing.

I’ve tried removing all the required fields from the checkout fields but it’s made no difference.

I’ve now added pay by BACS as an option as this seems to allow bookings to go to next stage.

SECOND ISSUE

we have a ‘service’ of £5 wood bags.
    whilst you can tick to add this, it does not add the amount to the booking total

https://weaversyurt.co.uk/book-now-weavers-yurt/

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I’ve just checked your site and checkout page and everything seems to be ok. Did you manage to resolve both issues? Let me know if you have any additional questions

Olivia
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for getting back to me 🙂
    So yes I have managed to resolve these two issues. (but another issue has come up through the fixes made)

It seems to have been caused when I updated to latest version of motopress in one of the plugins.
    I actually found another post on here (https://motopress.com/forums/topic/availability-calendar-not-loading/ ) where you listed exclusions for siteorigin cache plugin. I also added a load more of my payment pages to the exclusions and included a * at the end of each.

NEW ISSUE
    It has now presented another issue that I can’t figure out how to fix… the date picker keeps spinning and doesn’t load so I / guests cant’ select any dates… any ideas how to fix the spinning?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Olivia,
    Could you please submit a request to our support team referring to the current topic? Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.