Feature request: more permissions for users not Admin

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Feature request: more permissions for users not Admin

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Michele
    Participant

News about this important feature (Role Permission)?
    I can no longer give the role of WordPress administrator to everyone just to be able to manage the bookings.

Andre Flores

Hello Michele,

Our developers are currently working on developing and implementing this feature to the plugin. It takes some time as we are willing to develop a complete feature with different user roles, which can be used by the property owner to delegate responsibilities in a nice manner.
    There is no exact time frame for the feature release, unfortunately, however, I am sure it will be included in the plugin in the near future.

Regards,
    Andre

Michele
    Participant

Great news Andre. Thanks!

Tomas Marek
    Participant

I would love to have this feature as well, so Up-Vote.
    The reception need to see the booking calendar the most.

Andre Flores

Hello Tomas,

Thank you for the up-vote, I have added your email to the feature request contacts list, so you will be notified once the feature is released.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello everyone,

We are delighted to let you know that we have just released the Hotel Booking plugin update v. 4.0.0 with the User Roles feature included. Two new user roles have been added to manage Hotel Booking in the dashboard: Hotel Manager and Hotel Worker. Please note that in case you have assigned the Editor role to some users previously, you will need to change their role to Hotel Manager one, as they will loose access to the Hotel Booking after update.
    Also note that you will need to update Hotel Booking add-ons to the latest versions in order for them to be adjusted to the User Roles feature.
    You may also use some free user roles editor plugins in order to configure each role per your desire or even create a new role with specific capabilities, e.g. free Members plugin.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.