Feature request: more permissions for users not Admin

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Feature request: more permissions for users not Admin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Michele
    Participant

I think should be useful to implement more options to delegate the control of the booking to the others users or those with “editor” rules.

Rules WP

For example, now when I enter with “Editor” privilege I can’t see some important feature as the calendar synchronisation.
    Anyway, the possibility to select the privilege to edit/manage Hotel Booking for each user or rule should be very useful.

Thanks.

Andre Flores

Hello Michele,

We do have such a feature request already, I have added your up-vote to it as well. If there are more similar requests from other users, we will consider adding this feature to one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Matt Squires
    Participant

upvote

Ushir Shah
    Participant

Hi Matt I noticed some mentioning the use of a plugin to achieve user permissions. I had seen that on other posts

Andre Flores

Hello Matt,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted. Meanwhile you may create custom user roles with the help of User Role Editor and Adminimize plugins to allow custom users access to certain areas of the dashboard only.

Regards,
    Andre

michael buttery
    Participant

The Adminimize plugin has not been updated for several months and therefore should not be recommended.
    Please add my Upvote for the Feature request: more permissions for users not Admin

Michele
    Participant

Hotel Booking is a very good plugin but it lacks some basic functions like this one.
    In my opinion, it should be implemented with the highest priority, the use of plugins like “User Role Editor” and “Adminimize” aren’t the optimal solution.

Andre Flores

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted. We will check whether there are more requests from other users and might consider implementing this feature in one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

michael buttery
    Participant

Looking through the forum, it seems like this is one of the “must-have” features that people want especially Club members.

Jose Antonio Alamo Rodriguez
    Participant

I have to remove access to wordpress functionality for the end customer in the backend.

Access to the Calendar is only possible with the WP Administrator user.

I need the Editor Role to be able to see the Calendar and all the options of the MP Hotel Booking plugin.

I am using Adminimize, but as I say, Calendar is only visible with Admin role 🙁

Thank you and congratulations for your work
    Jose A

Andre Flores

Hello Jose,

I have added your up-vote to the feature request as well, thank you.

Regards,
    Andre

Vasyl Melnychuk
    Participant

Hello,

Up-vote too.

But while you are developing that, could you please describe how to show the calendar to Editor Role using the User Role Editor? I’ve configured all other booking roles with it, but didn’t find the “show calendar” option.

BR,
    Vasyl

Andre Flores

Hello Vasyl,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted.
    We have not tested the Hotel Booking with those third-party plugins, it was only a suggestion to try one or all of them in combination in order to try to achieve the desired result. Unfortunately, there are no instructions on how to make sure the calendar is visible for other user roles.

Regards,
    Andre

Thomas Levack
    Participant

upvote please

Maren Greve
    Participant

upvote

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.