Feature Request – Link notification emails to specific accommodation

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel Booking Notifier Feature Request – Link notification emails to specific accommodation

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Oleg Sumbaev
    Participant

Hi,

The problem is not the HTML, but the possibility to send specific details of the particular property to clients.

On my case I own 18 villas of four different types. Villas of the same type are identical, but different types are completely different.

When sending notifications I would be happy to send notification 1 which is common for all villas of the type, like driving instructors and recommendations. But I also need to give a villa number and access code, these details are of course different for each villa. If notification 2 could contain accommodation name or excert it would solve it.

Regards,
    Oleg

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Oleg,

It was a reply to this message of the current topic https://motopress.com/forums/topic/feature-request-link-notification-emails-to-specific-accommodation/#post-1240650

You may add custom information to Accommodation Notices fields that can be found in the editor when you edit Accommodation Type. Please refer to this part of the video https://youtu.be/QjkQuT68qm0?t=138

best regards,
    J. Davis

Oleg Sumbaev
    Participant

Hi,

As I said before this information will be common for all villas of the same type. I got 4 types of villas and I have 3-4 villas of each types. Is there a possibility to send particular villa number and a door code (all doo codes are different).

Please DO NOT propose me to make each villa a different villa type, this is a very poor solution. Without this feature I don’t see a reason to stay with this plugin.

In booking -> accommodations there NAMES of particular villas and their excerts, but there is no way to access this details in messages.

Ashleigh Bamford
    Participant

Thank you J.Davis! This seems to be working on my end and will be a great workaround for me for the moment.

Should the %accommodation_notice_1% tags be able to work in the email subject and header lines as well? When I click on update for the email notification %accommodation_notice_1% is automatically shortened to commodation_notice_1% and then obviously isn’t working. Could you please see if you are having issues with this too?

Cheers,
    Ash

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ash,

Thanks for your reply. Most likely the accommodation notices can not be used as subjects of headers of the email templates. You may use them within the content/body of the email template.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Emanuel
    Participant

+1

We would like to set up specific notifications for different accommodations too!

I must say that I was really disappointed after I just installed Notifier (v1.1.2) and then did not find a selector for applicable accommodation(s) on the Edit Notification page. I did expect that.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Emanuel,

Thanks for your feedback. Your upvote has been added.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Oliver Taylor
    Participant

This seems to be a much-desired feature from all users, please, we need to select an accommodation for notification, I can not send the same notification to all customers because each accommodation has its private info.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your upvote. Meanwhile, you may use Accommodation Notice 1 and 2 fields to add private information about each property and send it in your notifications.

best regards,
    John Davis

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are happy to notify you that we have released a new version of the Notifier add-on 1.2.0 where you may now create different notifications for each Accommodation type individually. Thanks for collaboration. Feel free to rate the add-on here https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking-notifier/#reviews

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.