Feature request: Admin Booking Calendar View Customer Name

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Feature request: Admin Booking Calendar View Customer Name

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Dave Adams.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Keller
    Participant

The booking calendar view should show the customer name. Preferably the last name / first name and booking number should be visible in calendar view with out having to hover over it. If you have a lot of bookings having to hover over each one is a bit frustrating. I know we can search for the booking but in general we have one screen up showing all the bookings coming in that day, with a quick glance we should be able to see which site/room the customer has reserved. Especially when as an owner we may be familiar with the guest name already, I should be able to quickly see what site they are on and check them in.
    As a bonus if it also showed how many adults, children were booked we could also quickly tell if they have arrived with more people then they booked…:)

Feature Request… 😀

Andre Flores

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your suggestion, it is much appreciated. We will take it into consideration and in case there are more similar requests from other users, we will consider adding this feature in one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Thomas Kolnowski
    Participant

+1 for us here. This would be very helpful for our hotelier clients.

Thomas Kolnowski

Andre Flores

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your up-vote, it is much appreciated. I have added it to the feature request.

Regards,
    Andre

Dave Adams
    Participant

upvote

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.