Feature request: Admin Booking Calendar View Customer Name

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Feature request: Admin Booking Calendar View Customer Name

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Keller
    Participant

The booking calendar view should show the customer name. Preferably the last name / first name and booking number should be visible in calendar view with out having to hover over it. If you have a lot of bookings having to hover over each one is a bit frustrating. I know we can search for the booking but in general we have one screen up showing all the bookings coming in that day, with a quick glance we should be able to see which site/room the customer has reserved. Especially when as an owner we may be familiar with the guest name already, I should be able to quickly see what site they are on and check them in.
    As a bonus if it also showed how many adults, children were booked we could also quickly tell if they have arrived with more people then they booked…:)

Feature Request… πŸ˜€

Andre Flores

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your suggestion, it is much appreciated. We will take it into consideration and in case there are more similar requests from other users, we will consider adding this feature in one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Thomas Kolnowski
    Participant

+1 for us here. This would be very helpful for our hotelier clients.

Thomas Kolnowski

Andre Flores

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your up-vote, it is much appreciated. I have added it to the feature request.

Regards,
    Andre

Dave Adams
    Participant

upvote

Mael Houck
    Participant

Upvote for the name πŸ™‚

Marie Amandine DELALONDRE
    Participant

Upvote !

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks for your upvotes. They have been added to the task.

Matteo
    Participant

upvote!

Displaying only the ID of the reservation is very confusing because many small/medium-sized structures know the names of their customers and in general, the last name is the first to identify the reservation.

I would really appreciate this feature.

I’m studying how to implement it, but I can’t figure out which function is retrieving user data.

Chen Chiang CHAI
    Participant

Upvote as well!

Chen Chiang CHAI
    Participant

May we know what’s the ETA on this?

Nate & Sierra Mors
    Participant

Another upvote for this, as well, thank you!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thank you. Your upvotes has been added. There is no approximate dates of releases since this feature is not planned yet. We collect the upvotes to see how important is this feature for all the users of the Hotel Booking plugin and to define the priority.

Chen Chiang CHAI
    Participant

sigh.. how many more upvotes do you need? Clearly many has requested about this feature.. i have seen at least 3 more on different using different titles on this forum:

Lastname instead of ID in calendar

Would it be possible to see the name of the reservation owner…

Metadata Display Options

Bookings Calendar

Martin Finnemann
    Participant

Upvote !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.