Discount code

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Massimiliano Martina
    Participant

Hello,
    Why can you only set a percentage discount and not a discount of an exact price (for example a discount of 30 euros)?
    Will this change be added in the next update?

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Massimiliano,

Thank you for your question. We’ve added your request to our features list. The priority of this request will depend on the quantity of the same inquiries. So anyone who need this feature do not hesitate to leave your comments below. Thank you.

Best regards,
    John

Massimiliano Martina
    Participant

Thank you for the replay John,
    I think it’s very useful to add this feature because many hospitality companies work with gift cards and similar at a fixed price.
    So you must need to be able to set a discount code with a fixed price and not just a percentage.
    For example woocommerce has the possibility to manually set the discount in three types:
    – Discount in percentage
    – Discount with fixed price on the product
    – Discount with fixed price on the total

I hope these tips can help developers make this plug-in even better 🙂

Best Regards,
    Massimiliano

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Massimiliano,

Thank you for suggestion. We’ll keep this in mind for further updates.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Rachael Johnson
    Participant

I need this feature as well. I offer the 7th night free. Is there any way to put a weekly rate in addition to a nightly rate or do a set amount coupon code?

Thank you,

Rachael

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your comment however you request a feature that is described in this topic.
    Please let me know the way you need it to work or specify the conditions?

Best regards,
    John

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Rachael!
    We are writing to notify you that a feature that you have requested has been implemented with the latest update of the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin (2.7.3). Thank you for helping us make the plugin better!
    Now you can set up automatic discounts based on the number of booked dates. The feature is described in detail with screenshots in this article.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.