Deposit = First Night Total

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by g wr.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cindy Haubl
    Participant

We need the deposit to be equal to the total cost (before tax) of the first night’s booking. How do we do that?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Cindy,

It is only possible to configure deposit to be charged as a certain amount of money or number of percent.
    This can be set up under your dashboard > Accommodation > Settings > General > User Pays (select “Deposit); choose the needed Deposit Type and set Deposit Amount.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Cindy Haubl
    Participant

Can you add this feature to the next release please? It’s very important for our business and we wish we knew this was not an option when we decided to purchase this plugin. Thank you.

Andre Flores

Hi, Cindy!

If your have a wide range of booking prices per/night, than I would use “Percent” deposit type – this will allow to have certain amount of money paid by your guest before checking-in, e.g. 30%.
    As per your request, if there are more similar requests from other users regarding this matter, I will gladly pass it to our developers for further consideration.

Regards,
    Andre

Luciano Cicerchia
    Participant

Hi ! I think what Cindy asks is a really nice feature. Even percentage can be a solution, some business request one or two nights deposit.
    If you can add this feature, it would be really nice.

Andre Flores

Hello, Luciano!

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted. So far the feature is not quiet popular, however, if it is, we will definitely consider adding it to the plugin.

Regards,
    Andre

g wr
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.