Coupon not applying to deposit

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Antoine Guillaume
    Participant

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue with the 100% discount coupon with Stripe. The problem does not occur with all my accommodations, and it seems to be related to the pricing, but I’m not sure about the specifics.

Details:

The 100% discount coupon works perfectly for some accommodations (I apply it, and I can book without paying anything). However, for some accommodations, even when the discount coupon is applied, the deposit amount and the total amount show as 0€, but I am still prompted to pay the initial deposit.

For example, when I want to book for 13 nights, the total amount of the booking is 1,114.23€, and the deposit (30%) is 334.27€. I apply the 100% coupon, the booking amount and the deposit display as 0€, but the Stripe card module still appears, and I’m required to pay the deposit (334.27€). And for the same accommodation but with different booking dates, the coupon applies perfectly.

I am seeking assistance to identify and resolve this issue. Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Antoine,
    If you use any caching plugin you can try to exclude the checkout page from caching. Feel free to contact our support team if it does not help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.