Change Accomodation room id of existing booking

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Change Accomodation room id of existing booking

• This topic has 28 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Janina Weghorn.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    UPR
    Participant

Hi Mary and John,
    I second this feature as well please! We need the flexibility to

a) modify a booking entirely in the back-end
    b) adjust or assign a custom total (which overwrites the calculated one), without needing to first create a coupon for it
    c) ability to switch/move guests into a different accommodation.

I know this is major work for you guys, but would be great if we can have this in the future.

Cheers,
    Sascha

Lauren Schwartz
    Participant

This really needs to get pushed to the top of the list if at all possible. There are any number of reasons why someone would need to change the room number that someone has reserved. It’s making it very difficult to manage our bookings as we have a small hotel and don’t necessarily have housekeeping on every room every day. Because the system keeps re-booking the first room each day that room is very often not clean and not available …but 10 other rooms are.

Sophie Willis
    Participant

Supporting this request – we really need to be able to edit booking dates and rooms.

Lauren Schwartz
    Participant

Hi … wondering if we could get an update on when this might be completed?

JJW
    Participant

Agree with Sacha’s:
    a) modify a booking entirely in the back-end
    b) adjust or assign a custom total (which overwrites the calculated one), without needing to first create a coupon for it

Now we have to delete the booking and manually enter it again just to change the check-in or check-out date. Also we like to be able to give a discount without giving the client the hussle of using a coupon.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

1. Thank you for all your upvotes, we`ve added them to the feature request. Right now our developers are working on this feature, in order to release it in one of the nearest plugin updates.
    We will notify you as soon as it is released.
    2. We can offer you to hide the Coupon Code field on the front-end with custom CSS code. In this way, a guest will not see the Coupon Code field on the front-end, however, you will still be able to apply a discount code when making a booking from the back-end.
    Please, add the following CSS code under your dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.mphb_sc_checkout-wrapper .mphb-coupon-code-wrapper {
    	display: none;
    }

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello there!

We are happy to notify you about the updated 3.8.0 version of the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin where was added the ability to edit existing bookings: you can now update check-in and check-out dates, rates, services, etc., as well as add, replace, or remove accommodations in the original bookings.
    We notify you since you’ve requested this feature before.

In case you’ve got Hotel Booking inbuilt into a MotoPress rental theme, please, have a look at this article: Updates for Hotel Booking in a MotoPress rental theme

We also recommend having a look at addons for the Hotel Booking plugin that expand its functionality and help get more satisfied guests.

Best Regards,
    Mary Evans

UPR
    Participant

Yesssss!!! Awesome news! Thanks guys. Can’t wait to try this out.

Keep up the great work!

Sash.

Andre Flores

Hi there!

You are always welcome.
    I hope everyone who’ll this feature will enjoy it!

Regards,
    Andre

Janina Weghorn
    Participant

I like to be able to move existing reservation without any problem. As admin we should be able to do everything easily.
    I’m using as back up simple BedBooking calendar which let me do anything I won’t, just click and move any available room? Move together with all records like name,email,phone number, price and any.
    Also calendar if I move to some dates stay there not that I need go beck to dates because is month view, not even month view from today on and you can not slide it.
    It is very difficult since now will be more reservations for winter season.
    Count me in for any changes [email protected]

Janina Weghorn
    Participant

I do not see this option in my booking calendar

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Janina,

Thanks for your question. Please refer to this article to learn how to modify existing reservations https://motopress.com/document/hotel-booking-modify-existing-bookings/

Tom Suhler
    Participant

Brenden,
    “using a different plugin that I found more flexible, and feature rich”

What plugin did you end up using?

Janina Weghorn
    Participant

If cames to OTA’s it won’t be easy if booking is sync.Even if guest agreed to be move and you change his room/location Booking still will book room on your calendar. You will have booked 2 rooms/locations instead one.
    Reservations made on your website or by phone are easy to move any place else.
    I like to use for it the little app Hotel Booking for WordPress. It’s very handy addition to MotoPress calendar

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.