- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Andre Flores.
- September 19, 2020 at 1:14 pm #1006922Kean Chong Ken YeohParticipant
I have a question on the Booking Rules. I have this scenario;
– I’ve set the Booking Rules example on 18th Sept for Not-Check-in, Not-Check-out, and Not-Check in.
– And i’ve set my hotel check in time 2pm and checkout time 12noon
– When the customer want book on 17th Sept (Note: NOT 18th Sept), customer not allowed to make the reservation, same goes to on 18th Sept.
– Only when I set the Booking Rules from 18th Sept to 19th Sept, customer allowed to book on 17th Sept, but not 18th and 19th. Why is it so?
The booking rules take the start of the day and end of day at 00:01 and end at 23:59? So, if I set 18th Sept as block date, when customer wanted to book on 17th Sept, since the check in is 2pm 17th and check out on 12noon 18th, thus the system not allowed the customer to even book on 17th?
Any resolution for this?
My WordPress system time set to my local +8 UTC time.
Do MotoPress have a team that we can engage for additional request to add in some feature or modification of the existing code?
Thanks.September 21, 2020 at 7:56 am #1007284Kean Chong Ken YeohParticipant
Sorry, I shall post this to Booking PluginSeptember 21, 2020 at 8:47 am #1007310Andre FloresModerator
I would recommend that you submit a request to our Help Desk providing a temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.
AndreSeptember 21, 2020 at 9:05 am #1007343Kean Chong Ken YeohParticipant
Alright, thanks a lot!September 22, 2020 at 6:45 am #1007888Andre FloresModerator
You are most welcome.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.