Automatically block an accommodation for n days after check-out date?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Automatically block an accommodation for n days after check-out date?

• This topic has 20 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Gregg Mazel.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    UPR
    Participant

+1 from me!
    Essential feature.

Cheers,
    Sash

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thanks for the up-vote, currently our developers are working on implementing this feature in the plugin, so I hope we will see it soon.

Regards,
    Andre

Valeriia Bavykina

πŸ“ŒWe are excited to announce the release of the new Hotel Booking 3.9.0 version, where we have added the ability to set the Booking Buffer option. Moreover, it is possible to set an Advance Reservation (the minimum number of days allowed before booking and the maximum number of days available for future bookings). We know that you were waiting for this feature, so our developers did their best to represent the improvements for you and your business.
    If you got a plugin inbuilt into the theme, you might wait until the theme is updated to get a new version of the plugin or purchase a Hotel Booking license separately to get immediate updates https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/.
    Thank you for choosing MotoPress! πŸ‘¨β€πŸš€

Regards,
    Valerie

Vic Laranja
    Participant

When is this feature going Live??
    Looks like people have been needing this for over a year and nothing has come from it. Please update us.

Also, I’m upvoting this feature because it just seems essential?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

The feature has been already released. We have notified about it in one of the replies above. You may learn how it works here https://motopress.com/blog/hotel-booking-plugin-3-9-0-booking-buffer/

best regards,
    J. Davis

Gregg Mazel
    Participant

+1

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.