Wrong prices in booking reservation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Serkan Geray
    Participant

Hello,

There is a 7-day reservation, the first day of the reservation is 135 EUR instead of 163 EUR (which is correct) the client want to set weeks that have a common day.

Rates change from Saturday to Saturday, but Saturdays can be shared between two different weeks of departure and arrival. For example: I arrive at the hotel on 11 June and leave on 18 June. Another client arrives on June 18th and stays the following week. In this case in the first week June 18th takes one rate and the week after another, I think this takes the error but not as well as solve it because customers arrive from Saturday to Saturday.

But I can’t even do the weeks from Saturday to Friday, because the departure is on Saturday. I’m desperate what can I do?

Best regards.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Serkan,

Thanks for contacting us. We need to check your seasons, rates, and booking rules to help you solve the issue you have described. Otherwise, I may just offer you to try to change the order of the season prices (with drag and drop) within the rate to set a proper priority.
    If it does not help we will ask you to submit a request to our support team.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Serkan Geray
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Serkan,

Thanks for your reply. I can see that the end of one season is the start date of another one. So I’d recommend you to select another date as a start date for each next season or change the order of the season prices within the rate.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Serkan Geray
    Participant

Much appreciated,

Best regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.