When i try to do a booking i get this!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Frank Haugan
    Participant

Hi,

Everything seemed ok to begin with, but when I now try to make a booking I come to a page where this says:
    [bookingtimeline header_title = ‘All Orders’ scroll_start_date = ’2021-2-5 ′]

I can not find the error and i hope someone can help me in the right direction.

Frank

Frank Haugan
    Participant

SOLVED!

I had been changing the Checkout Page. It seems to be all good now: D

Frank

Andre Flores

Hello Frank,

Thank you for letting us know, I am glad that you have managed to resolve the issue.
    How’s been your experience with the Hotel Booking plugin so far? It would be much appreciated if you leave your positive feedback about it at: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#edd-reviews-respond.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Andre

Frank Haugan
    Participant

I think Motopress – Hotel booking is a neat and easy plugin.
    But I have found a case, and that is where this translation is used:
    We are pleased to inform you that your reservation request has been received and confirmed.

This must be hard-coded somewhere. I have translated this in language file but it does not work.

Andre Flores

Hello Frank,

This message may also be presented in one of your pages, e.g. Reservation Received page. Make sure to find the page and translate it to your language as well.
    If the issue persists, kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.