website down – mphb-request-payment

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eric Brabants
    Participant

Warning: require(/homepages/39/d296665496/htdocs/lacroixliaud/wp-content/plugins/mphb-request-payment/classes/UsersAndRoles/WP_Roles.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/39/d296665496/htdocs/lacroixliaud/wp-content/plugins/mphb-request-payment/includes/loader.php on line 22

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/homepages/39/d296665496/htdocs/lacroixliaud/wp-content/plugins/mphb-request-payment/classes/UsersAndRoles/WP_Roles.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php7.4′) in /homepages/39/d296665496/htdocs/lacroixliaud/wp-content/plugins/mphb-request-payment/includes/loader.php on line 22

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/39/d296665496/htdocs/lacroixliaud/wp-content/plugins/mphb-request-payment/includes/loader.php:22) in /homepages/39/d296665496/htdocs/lacroixliaud/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/includes/libraries/wp-session-manager/class-wp-session.php on line 127

eric Brabants
    Participant

Sorry – I was afraid for nothing

Updated to 1.1.9 – everything woks fine again

eric Brabants
    Participant

Sorry again – but the problem still remains even in 1.1.9

As soon as I activate the plugin, the website is down

Andre Flores

Hello Eric,

You should make sure your Hotel Booking plugin is at least v. 3.9.14, otherwise the latest version of Payment Request plugin may cause issues.
    If the issue persists, kindly provide me with your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard in a private reply, so I take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

eric Brabants
    Participant

This is the solution.
    Thank’s

Which leads to another question: how to be notified of updates?

Andre Flores

Hello Eric,

Make sure your Hotel Booking license is activated under Accommodation ->Settings ->License tab. Once it is done, you will receive update notifications for the plugin in your dashboard.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.