Variable price count per person

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 days ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christiaan de Leeuw
    Participant

I would like to set the price variation according to a range of guests, adding a specific amount per person (Adult/child), without having to add all possible amounts separately. We have capacity from 10 to 18 Persons, where adults cost more than children. Do I really need to manually enter 9×9=81 price-combinations for just one accommodation? We’re on AirBnB too, where we’ve just set a price per person and per child, and the website instantly calculates the total amount based on the values entered in the search field.

Could you please make a price-per-person option? Having to enter all possible combinations by hand makes the plugin useless for bigger accommodations with variable amounts of guests.

Andre Flores

Hello, Christiaan!

So far this is indeed the only option to have prices calculated depending on the number of adults/children, since by default the price is calculated per night, not per guest or per adult/children. However, we will take your request into consideration and in case there are more similar requests from other users, we will definitely consider adding such option to one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Monica Omodei
    Participant

I would like to add my voice to Christiaan’s that this would n a very handy feature. I have quite a lot of seasons to add each year for public holiday weekends and I have to add multiple price variations for each based on the number of guests in the booking.

Andre Flores

Hello, Monica!

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted. If there are any updates/progress regarding this matter, I will let you know.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.