Urgent: Site not accepting payments?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Andy Smith-Dane
    Participant

Two issues here, firstly when I choose 2 adults and 0 children a warning of
    “Children number is not valid.” appears.

Secondly, and the more important issue, is that the site has suddenly stopped popping the Stripe box up so no one can actually book!

I just get:

Billing error. We could not retrieve data from the specified Element.
    Please make sure the Element you are attempting to use is still mounted.
    (anonymous) @ mphb.min.js?ver=3.9.9:1

Site is: http://www.lonanhouse.co.uk

Andy Smith-Dane
    Participant

Rolled back to 3.9.8 via hosts backup and now Stripe works again, so looks like it’s a bug in the latest version.

Michael Carlton
    Participant

Where can I find version 3.9.8? I have the same problem.

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Our developers are aware of the issue and have already found a solution. The fix will be included in the next plugin update, which is expected to be released shortly.
    Meanwhile, I will send Hotel Booking v. 3.9.8 to David via email.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
    Andre

Simon Smalle
    Participant

Hello Andre,

Could you please send me also this Hotel Booking v. 3.9.8.
    My website got the same problem, and my client isn’t happy.

Thanks,

Simon

Andy Smith-Dane
    Participant

Simon if you have hosting backups you can just restore the plugin folder to before 21/7

sjoerd Kessels
    Participant

So we are 3 days after you know a fix to this critical bug and it still hasn’t been published? I can’t believe it!

Please send me the previous version to? Can I just install that over the current one?

And please release the update asap!

Sjoerd

Andy Smith-Dane
    Participant

They told me it’d be a week until the fix, which isn’t exactly great. If it was me, I’d have repushed 3.9.8 as 3.9.10 to urgently hotfix the issue

sjoerd Kessels
    Participant

@Andy Exactly. It’s if they are not aware it’s a critical system for many clients.

Andre Flores

Hello Sjoerd,

I have just sent the Hotel Booking v. 3.9.8 in ticket #41065, kindly install it over existing version to have the issue fixed until the v. 3.9.10 is released.
    Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello there,

We have just released the Hotel Booking plugin v. 3.9.10 with the Stripe issue fixed. Kindly update the plugin to have Stripe working again.

Regards,
    Andre

Robert VanOrden
    Participant

The new version DID NOT fix my problem… when the “Book Now” button is pressed, NOTHING happens. No error, etc. Tested in Edge, Firefox, Chrome.

Help!

Andre Flores

Hello Robert,

Looks like there is something else that causes the issue on your website. Kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to your WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Barbara Fresz
    Participant

Hi there,

I also have the above issue and I sent the help desk a notice days ago, and have not received any replies. Feeling very frustrated as this is a critical site issue – we can’t accept payments atm!

Andre Flores

Hello Barbara,

The issue is already taken care of by one of our technical support agents. I have asked to speed up the resolution for you, so you should receive an email shortly.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.