updating Emmet: Update package not available.

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Emmet updating Emmet: Update package not available.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex Boschmans
    Participant

I keep getting the following message while trying to update Emmet to 1.7.0. I’m using emmet unlimited.

The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.

Enabling Maintenance mode…

Updating Theme Emmet (1/1)
    An error occurred while updating Emmet: Update package not available.
    Disabling Maintenance mode…

All updates have been completed.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Make sure theme license is activated at your WordPress to get automatic updates. You may also try to download latest theme version and update it manually. You can email us if you have active Pro version or Extended Support.

Best regards,
    John

Alex Boschmans
    Participant

Hello, the emmet license I used in the site is valid and activated till 19.10.2018, as noted from the license checked in the website itself. It also says (developer).

I myself have an active Motopress membership that’s valid till september 2018 with access to all downloads. I’m not sure if that means I can email you ?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, sure you can email use being in MotoPress Club. By the way we have already sent a message to you. Please check it and reply us back so we’ll provide you with assistance.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.