Unable to add external calendar to sync

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Maciej Kaczor
    Participant

Hi group,
    I’m having unusual trouble with adding external calendar(AirBnb & Booking.com).
    I follow manual step by step to add those external calendars to my website.
    Both services pull reservation from hotel booking plugin calendar without a problem, but when I’m trying to add them to my website, moment I hit save , website reloads but calendars address aren’t being added.
    Appreciate your help.Maciej

Kathleen Dengler
    Participant

Where did you get the remote calendar sync / setup doc?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Maciej,

Thank you for your question. Could you try to add a new page at your WordPress site and try to save or publish it to learn if WordPress functions properly. Also you may try to disable third party plugins one by one to find out of there is one that causes an issue. If you saved page successfully and deactivating plugins did not help we’d ask you to submit a request to take a closer look at your WordPress.

best regards,
    J. Davis

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Kathleen,

You may find some useful articles at our help desk https://support.motopress.com/hc/

best regards,
    J. Davis

• This reply was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by J. Davis.
    Brian Barker
    Participant

I am having this problem. Has anyone found a solution?

I add a URL for an external calendar and when I click update, nothing is saved.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Brian Barker.
    Brian Barker
    Participant

Forgot to add that I’ve had to disable bookings via this plugin to avoid possible double bookings. It does mean that if a solution is not available soon that I’ll switch to a different product (I’ve already started looking).

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your question. Could you try to deactivate Hotel Booking plugin at Dashboard > Plugins and then activate it back? Then try to add external link again. If it is not helpful we kindly ask you to submit a request referring to this topic. Thanks.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Brian Barker
    Participant

Thanks – I’d tried that with no luck, so raised a support ticket.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your reply however we could not find any request submitted from your emails address. Could you add add the link of this topic to your request so we’ll be able to identify it.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.