Trigger email after admin add Payment Manually

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rony Mirzaiains
    Participant

Hello,
    I am facing an issue that when I am adding Payment Manually for an booking then no email notification is sent to customer. Let me know how can I achieve this.

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

Hello, there is another paid add-on for sending notifications – Hotel Booking Notifier, which can’t even do this, it can’t do almost anything. Then another paid add-on – Hotel Booking Payment Request, which can’t do this either. There is one user who programmed it himself, try to look. The only solution is to put pressure on Motopress to finally start implementing customer requests.

Robert
    Participant

It would be very useful to have an email trigger for when a customer makes their second payment. I get ask frequently if the second payment has gone through – an automated email saying that the accommodation is all paid for would be very useful and a nice customer journey. Please can this be implemented?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Rony,

Thanks for your question. There is no email template for the notification that would notify the guest about manually added payment.
    Meanwhile, you may use the Notifier addon to send automated email notifications with price breakdowns in a specific number of days before check-in. For example, you may send a notification with a price breakdown 1 day before the check-in date.

best regards,
    John Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

John, and wouldn’t it be more useful to do the sending of notifications manually? It’s been requested here for a very long time and many users miss it?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

I agree that it can be helpful in some situations. This request has been added to the list of features and we will update the topics where it was requested. Thank you for your feedback.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.