Tried Using weekly pricing but got errors

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

Hi,
    Okay, so I have uploaded the newest hotel plug in and tried to use a weekly pricing configuration whereby I would charge less to clients who book for, say, 6 days or more. But here’s what I got when I updated the new rate as instructed: Can someone look into this? Thanks.

Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home1/indianageo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/includes/admin/fields/variable-pricing-field.php on line 265

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/indianageo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/includes/admin/fields/variable-pricing-field.php on line 265

Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home1/indianageo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/includes/admin/fields/variable-pricing-field.php on line 265

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/indianageo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/includes/admin/fields/variable-pricing-field.php on line 265

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home1/indianageo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/includes/admin/fields/variable-pricing-field.php:265) in /home1/indianageo/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi George,

Thank you for reporting this. We have managed to replicate it. It seems to save changes of the rate in spite of the errors. Anyway we’ll do our best to fix this shortly. Thank you.

best regards,
    John

George
    Participant

Thanks John. Yes, it’s a bit “weird” that the changes took effect despite that error message. I’m looking into a further issue as well. (i.e. that many days in my August availability calendar don’t show in green (available), but rather the color white for some reason). I may need you to check into that as well. Yes, I have synched calendars with some other sites but it doesn’t explain the issue.
    G

George
    Participant

Thanks for sorting it out. It looks good now.

Cheers,
    G

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi George,

You are welcome. Thank you for collaboration.

Fleur de Saviane
    Participant

Hello,

I don’t see where I can insert weekly prices. Where can I find this?

Thanks!
    Fleur

Steve
    Keymaster

Hi Fleur,

1. Navigate to Dashboard > Accommodation > Rates.
    2. Create or Edit a rate.
    3. There is a Season Prices table with the “plus” button on the right.
    4. Click this button to add new period.

Take a look at this video https://youtu.be/DnOed2Q9V88?t=2m34s

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.