Sucuri alerts with Hotel Booking plugin 3.9.3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

It appears Hotel Booking version 3.9.3 causes my website to see this SUCURI (v1.8.25) alert:

SUCURI: WordPress CSRF verification failed. The submitted form is missing an important unique code that prevents the execution of automated malicious scanners. Go back and try again. If you did not submit a form, this error message could be an indication of an incompatibilty between this plugin and another add-on. One of them is inserting data into the global POST variable when the HTTP request is coming via GET. Disable them one by one (while reloading this page) to find the culprit.

It turned out the HOTEL BOOKING plugin was causing the error, and it stopped when I did a fallback to version 3.9.2.

Andre Flores

Hello Steve,

Thank you for reporting the issue.
    We have passed the request to our developers, once they provide us with any feedback, we will immediately let you know.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Steve,

I am delighted to let you know that we have just released the Hotel Booking v. 3.9.4 with Sucuri Security plugin conflict fix included. Feel free to update the plugin to the latest version in order to have the issue fixed.

Regards,
    Andre

Steve
    Participant

Thanks, Andre! Version 3.9.4 has resolved the issue on my website. I appreciate your programming staff’s quick response.
    Regards,
    Steve

Andre Flores

Hello Steve,

You are most welcome, I am glad that we could help 🙂
    It would be very much appreciated if you leave your positive feedback about the Hotel Booking plugin at: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#edd-reviews-respond.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.