Some reservations import, some don't

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Greg Guster
    Participant

Love the plug in and Palmeria theme, thank you so much. I have a VRBO and 2 Airbnbs. I have entered .ics feed in the sync calendar portion. When I sync, only some of the reservations show. I get some from Airbnb 2, some from VRBO, and none from Airbnb 1.

Also, when I click on the sync results, it shows around 38 total, 0 synced, 28 skipped and 10 failed.

If no reservations showed, I’d know it was an airbnb or vrbo problem. I also use their .ics for another program, and the feeds import correctly.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Greg Guster
    Participant

To add some more info I’ve discovered, it appears the error is for a reservation conflicting with another reservation.

If someone books on airbnb, vrbo syncs with that. Then when the Booking plugin imports, it sees two of the same reservation, and causes the error.

I have no idea if that’s the actual cause, just wanted to give more info.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Greg,

Thank you for contacting us. Sometimes the conflict with bookings from Airbnb happens because there is applied the same UID (unique id) for different bookings for different properties. Please try adding some private notes to one of the calendars on airbnb, then remove conflict bookings on your website and sync the calendars again.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Greg Guster
    Participant

Thanks. When someone books, even though my calendars sync between aiabnb and vrbo, I manually block the dates on the other calendar, because the sync is slow. These blocks in addition to bookings caused the conflict, so I am all good now. Thanks for your help.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks for update, Greg.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.