Skip search results page checked but page not changing

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Skip search results page checked but page not changing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Deksia Jones
    Participant

I have checked the “Skip search results page and enable direct booking from accommodation pages.” box.
    But now when I click on the Check Availability, it just refreshes the page without changing anything.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Deksia,

Thank you for your question. First check if you use latest version of Hotel Booking plugin – 3.7.5. Also, make sure you have created Checkout Page with [mphb_checkout] shortcode and set up this page as Checkout page via Accommodation > Settings.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Guara
    Participant

I’m having a similar issue.

I can browse through the available accomodations, select book and confirmation but then the page just refreshes on the same search page.

I’ve a Booking confirmaton page with the “mphb_checkout” shortcode written but I never get to the point.

This page is set through the settings site as the Checkout page.

Pretty lost here!

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Guara,

Please note that the shortcode should have square brackets. That is, make sure the page attached under your dashboard > Accommodation > Settings > Checkout Page, has the shortcode [mphb_checkout], not simply mphb_checkout
    In case the issue still exists, please submit a ticket here, for us to have a closer look at it and assist you personally.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.