Show Availables Rates on Search Results page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cocix
    Participant

I would to show the availables rates with the proposed accommodation type in the suggested result and in the others below, I would to show also in the book page near the accommodation type name. I need to show the rates also when there is only one rates if other rates are not available.

Is it possible?

thanks

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility in the plugin. Rates are displayed on the accommodation types listing and single accommodation type pages by default, as well as on the Search Results page. If there are no rates configured for the accommodation type in question, then no price will be displayed next to it.

Regards,
    Andre

cocix
    Participant

1. Can I edit the template files for that? how and which one?

2. When there is only one rate for a certain period, the rate description and price doesn’t appear under the accommodation type in the booking page. The client have to open the “Price Breakdown to see the applied rate, I this case I think it is important that he can see the rate immediately. Is it possible to fix it?

thanks

Andre Flores

Hello there,

1. In order to edit the Search Results page, you should copy the room-content.php file from /wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/templates/shortcodes/search-results/ directory to /wp-content/themes/active-theme-folder/hotel-booking/shortcodes/search-results/ directory (make sure to create exactly the same path in case it does not exist on your server). Once it is done, open the copied room-content.php file for editing and perform desired changes.
    2. As an easy option you may add two rates to the same accommodation type and hide the one you do not need via CSS

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.