Set up reservation form as Villagio demo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yan Cazaban
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using the Villagio theme and trying to set my site up as close as possible to the demo site. I use the import demo data plugin.

Still, I can’t get the same reservation form as in the demo site. It has a general reservation form on the main page that checks availability across all accomodations, which is cool and what I want. But then, on each accomodation page it has a reservation form specific to the accomodation, where it checks availability and allows you to confirm the reservation if possible. This is what I want, but after importing the demo content I have the same general form as on the main page.

How can I do so ? I read the documentation but can’t find the solution.

Thanks,
    Yan

Andre Flores

Hello Yan,

Try enabling the “Skip search results page and enable direct booking from accommodation pages.” option under Accommodation ->Settings tab – this will allow checking availability directly on accommodation type pages and proceeding to checkout if needed.

Regards,
    Andre

Yan Cazaban
    Participant

Hello Andre,

Thank you so much, this is exactly what I needed.

Regards,
    Yan

Andre Flores

You are most welcome 🙂
    It would be very much appreciated if you share your positive feedback about the Hotel Booking plugin at: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#edd-reviews-respond.

Thank you in advance!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.